Some reports said the Portuguese coach’s 50-year-old will leave Real Madrid to replace the temporary Chelsea manager, Rafael Benitez.
Lampard told Football Focus, the BBC, “With him (Mourinho) led us to work hard.”
Click Chelsea win the European Champions Cup after beating Benfica on Thursday (16/05) morning.
Mouriho coached Chelsea in June 2004 after delivering Porto win the Champions Cup.
He won six trophies in three years, including two Premier League title but leave from Chelsea in September 2007 after a relationship with owner Roman Abramovich deteriorate.
In the following year, Mourinho joined Inter Milan won the Champions Cup and second and two league trophies.
Mourinho moved to Real Madrid in 2010 and won the King’s Cup in his first year before shifting Barcelona as La Liga champions in his second year in Spain.
When asked if Mourinho can repeat the success as when he first to Chelsea, Lampard said: “I think he can because he works hard.”
Click on Lampard extend a one-year contract with Chelsea on Thursday (16/05).
“Still not sure (yet) if we work together again with him, of course nice. Talent and ability as a manager for me is the best,” added Lampard.
Sudirman Hadi, from West Nusa Tenggara sprinter managed to qualify for the Youth World Athletics Championships 2013 in the Donetsk, Ukraine. The championship will take place on 10-14 July.
According to Secretary PB PASI, Tigor Tanjung, Sudirman managed to record time 10.96 seconds in the men’s 100m at the National Athletics Championships Junior and Youth 2013.
“The times were owned Sudirman deliver him to the World Junior Championships. World Championship record limit is 11.15 seconds, in the junior category, “he said in Jakarta, Monday (8/4).
National Athletics Championships Junior and Youth 2013, which was held in Madya Stadium, Senayan, Jakarta on 3-6 April is the effort of PB PASI doing coaching athletes. In this tough competition occurs among athletes who make the emergence of a record-national record.
Tigor adds, national record through tough competition in the junior and youth categories this year increased. Last year only six rekornas that telampaui, but now increased to 11 rekornas.
“These conditions provide fresh air to coaching track and field athletes from all over the country. Therefore, in addition to be a junior championship qualifying event to the world championships, also a sustainable level of coaching athletes, “he said.
Russian swimmer synchronization, Svetlana Romashina, won gold at the world championships in Barcelona, Wednesday (24/07/2013), with the figure of Marilyn Monroe inspired.
Romashina mesmerizing the audience at the Palau Saint Jordi with an energetic and theatrical performances. He appeared inspired by the figure of Marilyn Monroe, complete with blonde hair.
The Russian was performed with a Marilyn-style costumes and perform to the accompaniment of the song, “I Wanna Be Loved By You,” which had been a Marilyn Monroe comedy movie soundtrack, and “Some Like It Hot,” in 1958. No doubt, charming appearance Romashina also gave the jury a value 97 340.
Chinese athletes captured the silver medal, Huang Xuechen, with 95 720 points to the accompaniment of “Phantom of the Opera”. Won the bronze medal while the home crowd favorite athlete Spanish, Ona Carbonell, who earn 94 920 points.
According Romashina, presenting the idea of ”soul” Marilyn Monroe came from Elena, daughter of synchronization Russian coach, Tatiana Dachenko. “He has had this idea two years ago, but have not found the right athletes to make it happen,” said the winner of three Olympic medals. “I love this character, so be animating.”
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany believes recruits players for City would put his side diluting the gap with Manchester United in terms of squad depth.
City failed to repeat last season’s achievement of the previous season after they trailed by 11 points than United, who eventually clinched long before last week.
Early this season, City players bring new kinds of Stevan Jovetic, Alvaro Negredo, Jesus Navas, and Fernandinho along with new manager Manuel Pellegrini.
Kompany believes a new power will mendatakan title next season. “We played a great part in the transfer market so far,” said Kompany as reported by Soccerway.
“There is a little gap between us and the champions last season and we did everything to attenuate the distance.”
“It will be a good season and I’m sure other teams will also be competitive. We are a team who can look forward and say we will compete on all fronts,” said the Belgian national team players.
Klinsmann has shown the dexterity to alter his formation and use different players to extract the best performances out of his squad in this tournament. His decision to stick with the successful 4-4-2 setup – complete with the often criticized and quietly influentialKyle Beckerman in central midfield – and start Eddie Johnson up top reaped significant dividends against a Honduras outfit ill-equipped to cope with the problems presented by those selections.
Johnson made particular sense in this match because he offered the Americans a chance to stretch the field vertically. He offers decent hold up work as a nominal target player, but his true strength remains pushing behind the opposing line and relying on his pace to unsettle opposing defenses. His immediate contribution against El Salvador on Sunday mandated his inclusion tonight. And his work on the evening – combined with the willingness to play narrowly on the shoddy and tight temporary surface at Cowboys Stadium – ultimately exposed the weakness within the Honduras ranks.
Honduras coach Luis Fernando Suárez left out most of his regulars for this tournament and shunted a few of his remaining pieces into unfamiliar areas to form his 4-2-3-1 formation. The absences ofVictor Bernárdez, Roger Espinoza and Wilson Palacios proved particularly harmful on this night as the Hondurans prepared to deal with Johnson and the robust American approach. That particular trio adds the resolve and the steel necessary to deal with the combined threat of an in-form Landon Donovan buzzing around and Johnson trying to push through the defense.
In their stead, the Hondurans completely collapsed when confronted with direct play from back to front. Donovan dropped off at will to pull the rearguard apart. Johnson operated as a target man from time to time and surged through the line frequently against a back four ill-equipped to cope with the movement and the power presented by the Americans on the night.
Johnson registered the opener through a streamlined move through the middle of the park. Clarence Goodson played the ball into Donovan’s checking run back into midfield. Donovan flicked through to catch out the stagnant Honduran rearguard. Johnson then raced behind the line and slotted home to open the scoring after just 11 minutes.
At that point in the affair, Honduras should have adjusted to the threat created by the American willingness to bypass the midfield at times and pile pressure on the back four with vertical balls. Most of the fault lays with the center defenders – Osman Chávez endured a torrid night when his experience should have helped to guide him through – for failing to communicate properly and rectifying at least a portion of those concerns with better positioning.
The second goal reinforced the themes introduced by the first. Johnson flicked a direct ball out of the back toward the back line. Alejandro Bedoya – perhaps in his most influential match in a U.S. shirt – beat his marker to the pass and shuffled it toward Donovan in the middle. And Donovan produced a goal of sublime quality – a cushioned trap off the chest and an instinctual flick with the outside of his foot – to cap off the move.
Honduras somehow managed to survive the remainder of the half without conceding and then switched its personnel at halftime. Suarez sent Marvin Chávez and Jerry Palacios into the fray to give his side more menace going forward, but the American dominance in possession – keeping the ball when required and then using it effectively to create chance after chance – blunted their influence.
Chavez did impact the game from a set piece to arrange the last meaningful sequence of the match. The San Jose winger exploited the Americans’ continued weakness on set pieces with a teasing service from the right. The unmarked Nery Medina headed home to inject some modest doubt into the proceedings. It lasted for less than a minute as another Goodson longball over the top, another pass from Bedoya and another finish from Donovan restored the two-goal lead in short order and scuttled any lingering thoughts about a Honduras revival.
It never looked likely anyway, given the cohesiveness and the menace conjured by the Americans on the night. Klinsmann correctly identified the Honduran weakness with his team selection and watched his players feast on that soft core time and time again. The entire display oozed confidence and reinforced the now pervasive notion that the United States will enter the final as the favorite. Klinsmann will have one or two concerns to address – including his own availability for the match after his late dismissal – before the encounter, but he can take ample encouragement from this display as the preparations for Sunday’s final in Chicago commence.
Houston – Dwight Howard expressed his frustration during his career at the LA Lakers. One is to be a team with Kobe Bryant called Howard not a pleasant thing.
27-year-old center is only just one season with the Lakers before leaving to Houston Rocketrs. In Los Angeles, Howard is expected to add strength to the Lakers actually disappointing.
Howard could not be united with his teammates and coach Mike D’Antoni. As a result, Howard was not uncommon heavily criticized.
Nicks stats in the regular season was worse with an average of 17.1 points per games – the second-worst of his career – and 12.4 rebounds per games, fourth worst in his career.
With Howard, Lakers painstakingly entered into the Western Conference playoff zone. After qualifying was, the Lakers only up to the first round after dilibas San Antonio Spurs without resistance alias 0-4.
“Is it hard to play with Kobe? Yeah, used to be very difficult,” said the former Orlando Magic player was quoted by Fox Sports.
“Me and Kobe, we debated several times. Everybody knows Kobe wants to score and there is some time we scramble to get the ball. And it happens within a team.”
“But playing with Kobe does not affect my decision to join with Houston. I just think Houston offers a better situation for me and my career.”
Rumors of a rift between Howard and Bryant even clearer. Kobe is no longer known memfollow’s former colleagues on Twitter.
Comments Off on Undergo Medical Tests, Higuain almost certainly to Napoli
Rome – Gonzalo Higuain’s move to Napoli just waiting for a matter of days. Certainty is increasingly clear after the striker’s Real Madrid landed in Italy to undergo medical tests, Wednesday, July 24, 2013, while Italy.
Higuain is now landed in Rome. He reportedly will be running the medical tests Villa Stuart clinic in Rome, as reported by Football Italia on Wednesday, July 24, 2013.
Napoli and Real Madrid finally reached an agreement to transfer Higuain in the price of 37 million euros (USD 503.6 billion). 25-year-old striker will be paid 1 million euros more (USD 13.6 billion) by Napoli from his salary at Real Madrid is currently mencapia 5 million euros (USD 68 billion).
Higuain is now dropped from the squad for Real Madrid against Lyon in a preseason game. Last week he could defend Real Madrid as Los Blancos played with the club Bournemouth.
Higuain move to Napoli news not long after the blocked his transfer to Real Madrid Arsenal. Arsenal are only able to pay for Higuain Real Madrid for 25 million euros (USD 340.3 billion) finally had to bite the fingers after Napoli dare meet Higuain price of 37 million euros.
Napoli also reportedly will soon inaugurate a move goalkeeper Pepe Reina from Liverpool on loan. Reina is planned to undergo a medical test at the same clinic where Higuain conduct medical tests.
Comments Off on Absent Venus at Wimbledon
New York – Wimbledon 2013 edition will not be followed by one of the most successful tennis player in the women’s singles. Still troubled by a back injury, Venus Williams decided to absent in the Grand Slam series.
Quoted from the BBC, Venus is having problems with his back since appearing in the doubles French Open two weeks ago. Due to the same injury he was forced to retreat in the number decided at Roland Garros.
With Wimbledon starting on Monday (06/24/2013) next week, Venus had not yet fully recovered. Players are already five times a champion at Wimbledon and even then was forced to miss this year.
“I will not be able to participate in Wimbledon. I am really disappointed because I always liked the tournament. I need time to recover my back,” Venus wrote on her Facebook page.
Venus never previously absent at Wimbledon since he made his debut in the year 1997. In that period he succeeded five times a champion in a single number the years 2000, 2001, 2005, 2007 and 2008.
“I want to return to the field as soon as possible, my target is to return Mylan World Team Tennis on July 8 in Washington DC. Thank you so much for my fans, for the love and support and I will see you again in the near future on the pitch,” continued the old tennis player 33-year-old.
Comments Off on Windstar Offers Ultimate Grand Prix of Monaco Experience with Themed Cruise, Excursion Package
Windstar Cruises combines its distinctive yacht style cruising with the glamour and excitement of the 2014 Monaco Grand Prix to offer guests a VIP experience during this world famous Formula One event. Guests have two voyage options to choose from: a complete Grand Prix themed cruise on the May 21, 2014 Grand Prix of Monaco voyage onboard Windstar’s newest yacht Star Pride; or a Grand Prix excursion package on the May 20, 2014 Yachting the Riviera cruise onboard Wind Surf, the largest of Windstar’s three sailing yachts.
“Windstar’s Grand Prix of Monaco packages offer the ideal opportunity for guests to cruise through all the pleasures of the Riviera combined with a chance to take part in one of the most important and prestigious automobile races in the world,” said Hans Birkholz, Windstar Cruises’ chief executive officer. “These experiences are just another way Windstar is able to bring its guests closer to the local flavor of each region we sail to.”
The Grand Prix themed cruise onboard Star Pride will be hosted by John Bisignano, a former Formula One pit reporter and includes the chance for guests to cheer on their favorite driver from Grand Stand seats during the qualifying races on Saturday, May 24, 2014, and the finals on Sunday, May 25, 2014; as well as delighting in a post-race cocktail reception at the luxurious Hotel de Paris in the heart of Monte Carlo. Before arriving along the French Riviera, guests will also enjoy a special cocktail reception and Grand Prix dinner in addition to other onboard surprises including a Grand Prix gift package. Star Pride’s seven-day Grand Prix of Monaco voyage sails round-trip from Rome/Civitavecchia, Italy on May 21, 2014, and visits Portoferraio, Portofino and Portovenere, Italy; Cannes, France; and Monte Carlo, Monaco.
Guests onboard the 310-guest flagship Wind Surf Yachting the Riviera voyage also have the opportunity to attend these unforgettable races with Windstar’s Grand Prix excursion package, which includes Grand Stand seats for the qualifying races and finals, as well as an exclusive onboard cocktail reception and a Grand Prix gift package. Wind Surf’s seven-day Yachting the Riviera voyage sails from Rome/Civitavecchia, Italy on May 20, 2014, to Nice, France and visits Portoferraio, Portofino and Portovenere, Italy; Nice, France; and Monte Carlo, Monaco.
For more information about Windstar Cruises’ Grand Prix of Monaco experiences and to book, contact a travel professional, call Windstar at 800-258-7245 or visit http://www.WindstarCruises.com.
About Windstar Cruises
Windstar Cruises operates a fleet of small luxury cruise ships known for their intimate yacht-style experience and unique voyages to the world’s best small ports and hidden harbors. Its three recently renovated sailing yachts carry fewer than 300 guests and cruise to 50 nations, calling at 100 ports throughout Europe, the South Pacific, the Caribbean, and Central America. In February 2013, Windstar entered into an agreement to purchase three all-suite motorized yachts with a capacity of 212 passengers each. Under the project name Global Windstar, the expansion will double the size of Windstar’s fleet, making the company the market leader in small-ship cruising with 300 or fewer passengers, with a total of 1,230 berths. For more information including rates and itineraries, contact a travel professional or call Windstar at 800-258-7245. Visit Windstar Cruises online at WindstarCruises.com or Blog.WindstarCruises.com. Windstar Cruises can also be followed on Windstar’s Facebook and Twitter fan pages.