Some reports said the Portuguese coach’s 50-year-old will leave Real Madrid to replace the temporary Chelsea manager, Rafael Benitez.
Lampard told Football Focus, the BBC, “With him (Mourinho) led us to work hard.”
Click Chelsea win the European Champions Cup after beating Benfica on Thursday (16/05) morning.
Mouriho coached Chelsea in June 2004 after delivering Porto win the Champions Cup.
He won six trophies in three years, including two Premier League title but leave from Chelsea in September 2007 after a relationship with owner Roman Abramovich deteriorate.
In the following year, Mourinho joined Inter Milan won the Champions Cup and second and two league trophies.
Mourinho moved to Real Madrid in 2010 and won the King’s Cup in his first year before shifting Barcelona as La Liga champions in his second year in Spain.
When asked if Mourinho can repeat the success as when he first to Chelsea, Lampard said: “I think he can because he works hard.”
Click on Lampard extend a one-year contract with Chelsea on Thursday (16/05).
“Still not sure (yet) if we work together again with him, of course nice. Talent and ability as a manager for me is the best,” added Lampard.
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany believes recruits players for City would put his side diluting the gap with Manchester United in terms of squad depth.
City failed to repeat last season’s achievement of the previous season after they trailed by 11 points than United, who eventually clinched long before last week.
Early this season, City players bring new kinds of Stevan Jovetic, Alvaro Negredo, Jesus Navas, and Fernandinho along with new manager Manuel Pellegrini.
Kompany believes a new power will mendatakan title next season. “We played a great part in the transfer market so far,” said Kompany as reported by Soccerway.
“There is a little gap between us and the champions last season and we did everything to attenuate the distance.”
“It will be a good season and I’m sure other teams will also be competitive. We are a team who can look forward and say we will compete on all fronts,” said the Belgian national team players.
Klinsmann has shown the dexterity to alter his formation and use different players to extract the best performances out of his squad in this tournament. His decision to stick with the successful 4-4-2 setup – complete with the often criticized and quietly influentialKyle Beckerman in central midfield – and start Eddie Johnson up top reaped significant dividends against a Honduras outfit ill-equipped to cope with the problems presented by those selections.
Johnson made particular sense in this match because he offered the Americans a chance to stretch the field vertically. He offers decent hold up work as a nominal target player, but his true strength remains pushing behind the opposing line and relying on his pace to unsettle opposing defenses. His immediate contribution against El Salvador on Sunday mandated his inclusion tonight. And his work on the evening – combined with the willingness to play narrowly on the shoddy and tight temporary surface at Cowboys Stadium – ultimately exposed the weakness within the Honduras ranks.
Honduras coach Luis Fernando Suárez left out most of his regulars for this tournament and shunted a few of his remaining pieces into unfamiliar areas to form his 4-2-3-1 formation. The absences ofVictor Bernárdez, Roger Espinoza and Wilson Palacios proved particularly harmful on this night as the Hondurans prepared to deal with Johnson and the robust American approach. That particular trio adds the resolve and the steel necessary to deal with the combined threat of an in-form Landon Donovan buzzing around and Johnson trying to push through the defense.
In their stead, the Hondurans completely collapsed when confronted with direct play from back to front. Donovan dropped off at will to pull the rearguard apart. Johnson operated as a target man from time to time and surged through the line frequently against a back four ill-equipped to cope with the movement and the power presented by the Americans on the night.
Johnson registered the opener through a streamlined move through the middle of the park. Clarence Goodson played the ball into Donovan’s checking run back into midfield. Donovan flicked through to catch out the stagnant Honduran rearguard. Johnson then raced behind the line and slotted home to open the scoring after just 11 minutes.
At that point in the affair, Honduras should have adjusted to the threat created by the American willingness to bypass the midfield at times and pile pressure on the back four with vertical balls. Most of the fault lays with the center defenders – Osman Chávez endured a torrid night when his experience should have helped to guide him through – for failing to communicate properly and rectifying at least a portion of those concerns with better positioning.
The second goal reinforced the themes introduced by the first. Johnson flicked a direct ball out of the back toward the back line. Alejandro Bedoya – perhaps in his most influential match in a U.S. shirt – beat his marker to the pass and shuffled it toward Donovan in the middle. And Donovan produced a goal of sublime quality – a cushioned trap off the chest and an instinctual flick with the outside of his foot – to cap off the move.
Honduras somehow managed to survive the remainder of the half without conceding and then switched its personnel at halftime. Suarez sent Marvin Chávez and Jerry Palacios into the fray to give his side more menace going forward, but the American dominance in possession – keeping the ball when required and then using it effectively to create chance after chance – blunted their influence.
Chavez did impact the game from a set piece to arrange the last meaningful sequence of the match. The San Jose winger exploited the Americans’ continued weakness on set pieces with a teasing service from the right. The unmarked Nery Medina headed home to inject some modest doubt into the proceedings. It lasted for less than a minute as another Goodson longball over the top, another pass from Bedoya and another finish from Donovan restored the two-goal lead in short order and scuttled any lingering thoughts about a Honduras revival.
It never looked likely anyway, given the cohesiveness and the menace conjured by the Americans on the night. Klinsmann correctly identified the Honduran weakness with his team selection and watched his players feast on that soft core time and time again. The entire display oozed confidence and reinforced the now pervasive notion that the United States will enter the final as the favorite. Klinsmann will have one or two concerns to address – including his own availability for the match after his late dismissal – before the encounter, but he can take ample encouragement from this display as the preparations for Sunday’s final in Chicago commence.
Comments Off on Undergo Medical Tests, Higuain almost certainly to Napoli
Rome – Gonzalo Higuain’s move to Napoli just waiting for a matter of days. Certainty is increasingly clear after the striker’s Real Madrid landed in Italy to undergo medical tests, Wednesday, July 24, 2013, while Italy.
Higuain is now landed in Rome. He reportedly will be running the medical tests Villa Stuart clinic in Rome, as reported by Football Italia on Wednesday, July 24, 2013.
Napoli and Real Madrid finally reached an agreement to transfer Higuain in the price of 37 million euros (USD 503.6 billion). 25-year-old striker will be paid 1 million euros more (USD 13.6 billion) by Napoli from his salary at Real Madrid is currently mencapia 5 million euros (USD 68 billion).
Higuain is now dropped from the squad for Real Madrid against Lyon in a preseason game. Last week he could defend Real Madrid as Los Blancos played with the club Bournemouth.
Higuain move to Napoli news not long after the blocked his transfer to Real Madrid Arsenal. Arsenal are only able to pay for Higuain Real Madrid for 25 million euros (USD 340.3 billion) finally had to bite the fingers after Napoli dare meet Higuain price of 37 million euros.
Napoli also reportedly will soon inaugurate a move goalkeeper Pepe Reina from Liverpool on loan. Reina is planned to undergo a medical test at the same clinic where Higuain conduct medical tests.
Comments Off on Agreed, Gareth Bale to Madrid?
Real Madrid’s effort to obtain the signature seems to be Gareth Bale happy ending. According to the report, as quoted by Football Espana, Tuesday (07/23/2013), the Tottenham Hotspur players agreed to a six-year contract duration.
Indeed, since the end of last season Madrid have shown interest in Bale. Wales winger services after the Spanish capital club this fantastic ready poured funds reached 90 million euros ($ 1.213 trillion).
Besides Madrid, Bale also the target of a number of Europe’s elite clubs, like Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain. However, according to Marca, Real Madrid odds get bigger combative midfielder was considering a bid because Spurs transfer cash between 80 million euros ($ 1.079 billion) and a 85 million euro (Rp 1.146 trillion) plus full-back Fabio Coentrao.
Media is headquartered in Madrid was also added that Madrid president Florentino Perez and general director Jose Angel Sanchez has sat down with representatives of Bale, Jonathan Barnett. They discussed the possibility of the realization of mega-transfers by Madrid, after the Spanish giants to bring Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United in July 2009 at a price of 93 million euros.
If agreed to a six-year contract offered, then Bale will receive a salary of between 9 million euros ($ 121.257 billion) and 10 million euros ($ 134.730 billion) per season. Barnett also indicated that for the smooth process of moving to the Santiago Bernabeu, they will be turned down offers from other clubs, including Manchester United.
So far, Tottenham always dismissed all rumors about Bale. In fact, coach Andre Villas-Boas insists that the status of the 24-year-old player was “not for sale” or not sold.
The latest news suggests that Tottenham are ready to double salaries Bale, who made it in the list of one of the highest paid players in the Premier League. If last season Bale earned only 87,500 euros ($ 1.162 billion) per week, then the next season he will receive 170,000 euros ($ 2,239 billion) per week. All was done to fence Bale of “threat” clubs pursuer.
But with the news that was brought Marca, will be interesting to wait how the realization of mega-transfers during the transfer window, which will last until the end of August.
Comments Off on Winning 79-0 and 67-0, Clubs It Finally Punished
Two Nigerian club amateur get sanction from the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF). The sanctions were imposed following allegations of match-fixing that occurred at some time ago.
The two clubs are Plateau United and Police Machine FC. They won with a score very badly on opponents 79-0 and 67-0 respectively. Allegations of match-fixing rampant because both Plateau and the Machine have recorded a goal as much as possible in order to get through to the professional division league Nigeria.
Not only are the two teams, it appeared that both teams were defeated, Akurba FC and FC Bubayaro also be penalized. NFF thus penalizing the four clubs who allegedly did the alleged match-fixing.
NFF has done their investigation and sanctions by banning four clubs to participate in football activities in Nigeria for 10 years. Not only that, all the players and team officials sentenced to life imprisonment for not dabbling in the world of football.
“NFF has accepted the recommendation and decide on sanctions. Subsequently, we will announce this matter to the club, the federation, the Confederation of African Football (CAF) and FIFA. We will publish the name and photo of the players were punished for data to become more complete,” said Vice President of the NFF, Michael Okeke Umeh, as reported by Football411. (one)
Comments Off on Valencia striker Napoli Also of Interest
Rafael Benitez’s arrival to San Paolo Napoli transfer strategies impact on the summer transfer window which read this year.
After news of Napoli have earned Real Madrid duo Gonzalo Higuain and Raul Albiol is now Southern Italy’s club entering the name of the other Spanish players who play for Valencia, Robert Soldado.
The news about Valencia sporting director, Braulio Vazquez membatahnya by saying, “Right now we have not received an official offer for our strikers, but a lot of clubs who inquired about the situation, this is all I can say.”
Soldado has a release clause of 25 million pounds, in addition to Napoli striker who spent last season with the sensational melesatkan 30gol all competitions was also included in the interest of the North London duo Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur.
Comments Off on Perez: CR7 Will Retire in Madrid
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez reiterated his club’s stance on the situation Cristiano Ronaldo. Perez said that Ronaldo will not be sold and will end his career at Real Madrid.
Ronaldo kept the subject of transfer speculation because of his contract situation. Ronaldo’s contract will expire in 2015 but did not want to put a signature on a new contract despite the club already handed.
Some wealthy clubs had quietly peek Ronaldo situation in the hope of getting the superstar. PSG and Manchester United touted as a major interest in Ronaldo.
“Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player the world and Real Madrid really count on him. I can confirm that here was the one he will end his career. In addition, we also have not received any offers for him, “said Perez told L’Equipe.
PSG president Nasser Al Khelaifi had said that he had dreams of buying Ronaldo. But if he wants to realize that dream, he would do it the right way.
Comments Off on Guardado unsure Soldado will stay at Valencia
Valencia winger Andres Guardado is unsure where Roberto Soldado will be plying his trade next season amidst interest fromTottenham.
The north London club has become increasingly confident it can seal a deal for Soldado, with the player considering submitting a transfer request to speed up his exit from Los Che.
And Mexican winger Guardado has added fuel to the fire by admitted his doubt regarding whether the prolific striker will still be at the Mestalla next season.
Guardado told Marca: “I haven’t been able to speak to [Soldado] since the Confederations Cup but I don’t know whether he’ll go or stay.
“That’s not something I can manage myself, but I wish him the best anywhere. Iif he is here, then all the better since Soldado is a great player, our goalscorer and an important part of this team.”
Reports in Spain suggest Soldado has already agreed a salary package worth just over 3 million euros-per-year to play at White Hart Lane.
Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas is desperate to strengthen his strikeforce this summer, and has already missed out on David Villaand Christian Benteke, with Emmanuel Adebayor and Jermain Defoe his only recognized first-team frontmen.