Comments Off on While in Jakarta, Frank Lampard Get Special Practice Session
Comments Off on Respond Ilicic Relaxed Competition at Fiorentina
Firenze – Josip Ilicic never hesitated to join Fiorentina. For business playing position and guarantee so starter, he was not too bothered.
25 years old attacking midfielder was recruited with the official nine million euros and coupled with a performance bonus clauses. Italian club Fiorentina a second after the last three seasons defending Palermo.
He was pretty sharp last season, scoring 11 goals from 31 games in all competitions. However, he was unable to save Rosanero from the relegation zone.
“When my agent called to tell Fiorentina offer, I did not hesitate at all,” said Ilicic to Firenze Viola and told Football Italia.
“Fiorentina have proved last year that they are the strongest team in Italy. They play beautiful football and there are many champions here, led by a coach who is very ready. Fiorentina is a team built to win.”
Stevan Jovetic’s departure to Manchester City left a hole in attack Vincenzo Montella. Ilicic have a chance to fill it, even though he personally claimed ready to be placed anywhere.
Owner of 22 caps with the national team that Slovenia still has to compete with other players such as Adem Ljajic and Joaquin Sanchez. Problem is, he did not want to bother.
“Too early to talk about tactics, but I was a flexible player so we just have to wait and see into the future.”
“I will talk with the coach, but it will not be difficult to play with so many attacking players who have character. Personally I am not too concerned about competition in the team.”
Vincenzo Montella’s side to be one of Serie A’s most active shopping in the transfer market after bringing Mario Gomez, Joaquin Sanchez, Marcos Alonso, Massimo Ambrosini, and Oleksandr Iakovenko.
Comments Off on DC United manager Ben Olsen over the moon about new permanent home: “The stadium we deserve”
WASHINGTON — The last five months haven’t been pleasant ones for D.C. United. A lowly 2-14-4 record and only nine goals scored in 20 matches say all you need to know.
But Thursday’s press conference with D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Grayand the announcement of a $300 million public-private partnership to build a 20,000-seat soccer stadium in the Buzzard Point area of Southwest D.C. injected some serious optimism about the future of the franchise at an ideal time.
“I’m thrilled, as you can imagine,” said United third-year coach Ben Olsen, who has been a part of the club in one capacity or another since 1998. “I’m over the moon about the situation.
“I love this city, I love this team and today they come together with a huge first step to get us the stadium we deserve. The stadium that our fans have deserved, players before me have deserved, the coaches before me have deserved and the front office before this. It’s a great day.
While land acquisition issues, approval from the city council (five council members were in attendance at Thursday’s event) and a finalized stadium plan are only some of the major obstacles that remain for the league’s most decorated franchise to finally move out of RFK Stadium, the signing of a term sheet on Thursday was a big first step.
“I believe in the District and I believe in this team being in the District. Our ownership has done a very good job in a short amount of time to push this tangible first step through,” Olsen said. “Now there’s a lot of work to do, from what I hear. But with [managing partner] Jason Levien at the helm, he’s not going to take no for an answer and he’s going to push this thing until we get to the big house.
Levien has been aggressive in his pursuit of a stadium since joining the club one year ago. In the proposed deal, the District would assume the cost of land acquisition and infrastructure while United would pay for the full cost of the stadium, estimated to be roughly $150 million. Levien said while United haven’t finalized a blueprint that he believes construction would take anywhere from 18-22 months to complete.
“I think it’s going to drive our culture and our fans and our team to new heights,” Levien said. “I think this is a long time coming. And I think that there’s going to be a pep in everyone’s step in the locker room. I talked to our players and our coaches and our management about this. This is something everyone wanted to see happen and I think it’s going to resonate on the field as well as in the city.”
Levien said the team’s focus is to have the facility ready by the start of the 2016 season, but said that the outer end of the timetable could be the 2017 season. Despite the many hurdles likely to crop up throughout the development process, Levien is as optimistic as ever about making United’s new home a reality.
“We’re all in right now. We’re fully committed to this project. I have a lot of confidence in this community,” Levien said. “We signed a term sheet that requires us to move forward. Over the last 12 months there have been stops and starts along the way. Certain things that were important for our city, certain things that were important for our team. So getting here was quite an accomplishment.”
Comments Off on Juve and Fiorentina are targets, even Verratti Request Up Salary
Paris – Marco Verratti now called trying to ask for a raise to Paris Saint-Germain. He assessed deserve it because now claimed being targeted by Juventus and Fiorentina.
Since joining PSG from Pescara on July 18, 2012, Verratti constantly speculated would return to Italy. Also had a number of clubs linked with him.
20-year-old Italian midfielder has since stated that it wanted to return to Italy and play in Serie A on one day, though not state when.
Currently, said Donato Di Campli which is an agency of Verrratti, his client was being so coveted from Fiorentina and Juve. Interest from two Serie A club were he made his capital to ask for a raise for his client.
“We’re asking for a raise because Fiorentina and Juventus are also interested in chasing him,” said Di Campli to Gazzetta.it who told Football Italia.
Comments Off on Benitez backs Ancelotti Earn Success in Madrid
Naples – Carlo Ancelotti will start the adventure with Real Madrid in the season 2013/2014. Rafael Benitez in order to provide support for the coach nicknamed Don Carlo success with El Real.
Seat vacant after Madrid coach Jose Mourinho decides to move to Chelsea. To replace The Special One, on June 25, Los Blancos recruiting Ancelotti.
The former Real Madrid B were now dealing with Napoli, Benitez, Ancelotti has the belief that to achieve success with Los Merengues.
Benitez believes that Ancelotti will be able to bring Madrid back victorious after ending the season without a trophy last season.
“We have a very good relationship. He is a good coach, a good person, and I believe that he will (bring Madrid) has achieved success. Somehow, Madrid has lost all desire to win,” said Benitez told Eurosport that dilanir by Football Espana.
“I think that Madrid has always been a team that should be winning with a bit of superiority and it disappeared. And somehow he would bring it back,” added the coach who once worked with Valencia, Liverpool, Inter Milan, and Chelsea.
Comments Off on Olympic athletes become ‘Victims Twitter’ again
London – Michel Morganella, sport of football athletes from Switzerland, will no longer appear in the 2012 Olympics. He crossed the booms due to a nuanced Swiss racism on Twitter.
After Switzerland defeated South Korea 1-2 in a match Sunday (07/29/2012) and then, Morganella were certainly disappointed over losing his singing on his Twitter account.
That became a problem, which is addressed to chirp contents stronghold South Korea is not only rude but also nuanced racism. Morganella then reportedly already deleted the tweet, but the investigation is still being done. Moreover, the Swiss media have also been busy preaching chirp 23-year-old athlete.
In the process, chairman Gian Gilli contingent Swiss Olympic team ensures that Morganella has lost his right to appear at the 2012 Olympics with Switzerland. He could no longer automatically defend Switzerland for the match against Mexico on Wednesday (1/8).
“He is discriminating, insulting, and degrading of the South Korean football team and the South Korean people,” said Gilli told Football Italia.
Morganella itself is the second athlete in the 2012 Olympics after the team returned catapult inappropriate chirp on Twitter. Previous Greek athlete Voula Papachristou also suffered a similar fate due to mocking African immigrants.
Comments Off on Champion Philippines, Indonesia Fails Translucent Big 3
Yogyakarta – Philippines managed to come out as champions in the SEABA U-16 Championship held in Yogyakarta. Meanwhile, Indonesia has failed to meet its target to penetrate the top three.
In the last match against Singapore in GOR Among Rogo, Thursday (07/18/2013) evening local time, the Philippines won a landslide victory 84-44.
With this victory, the Philippines maintain perfection by winning four matches are skipped. Michael Ray Jarin landing team was also featured as a champion after the final standings.
Thus, the right to represent the Philippines in Southeast Asia Championship FIBA Asia U-16 to be held in Tehran, Iran, at the end of September to early October 2013. Also qualified with the Philippines is Thailand and Malaysia respectively finished second and third in the standings.
Philippines completes her title with the MVP award disabet by players, Jose Lorenzo Mendoza. He was entitled to receive the trophy from the King of Yogyakarta lane X.
Philippines coach, Michael Jay Jarin, said he was happy with the results achieved in the championship in Indonesia. However, he would still instruct young students to train hard in order to face the FIBA U-16 Championship in Tehran later.
“After this we will train harder and improve all the time lacked the match in Indonesia. Skill players will be increased again, especially when defense and offense,” said Michael.
“There are still about 3 months to train better and harder. Banga And we become one of the country’s representative in Southeast Asia for the next championship,” he added.
Meanwhile, Indonesia failed to meet predetermined targets, which qualified for the big three. In the last match against Thailand, Indonesia was forced to give up 59-67.
Thus, Indonesia had to settle for fourth place. Team ‘Red and White’ recorded one win and three defeats. While the caretaker position occupied by Singapore.
Comments Off on Moyes: Rooney to Sweden
Yokohama – Manchester United’s manager, David Moyes, make sure Wayne Rooney will join teammate during a visit to Sweden in a pre-season tour of 2013. “As far as we know, Rooney will come,” said the former Everton’s tactics interpreter, Tuesday, July 23, 2013.
Rooney can not follow the Manchester United pre-season tour to Asia because of a hamstring injury. Rooney got injured when carrying out joint exercises in Thailand. Because seriously, who has the nickname Shrek striker was sent home to England.
Rooney also had predicted should istrihat for one month. This means that Rooney will not undergo a preseason game match other MU. The 27-year-old, said Moyes, his physical condition has improved. “Right now, he has started to jog,” said the man’s passport Scotland.
In addition, Moyes also discuss the future of Rooney was a warm conversation. Moyes insists Everton’s academy dropout to survive in the MU. “We and the club said that he tida tela for sale. Was not going to change,” said 50-year-old coach.
As is known, Rooney wanted to leave Manchester United because the club was not happy at Manchester City’s neighbors. Several Premier League’s top clubs were trying to capitalize on this situation. Chelsea and Arsenal rumored to be the club’s most industrious Rooney hook.
Comments Off on (Neilton) The New Neymar Become Tottenham Approach
Tottenham now need a new striker to face competition next season. Reportedly KLUN care mengincara Andre Villas-Boas is a young Brazilian talent, Neilton.
As reported by Metro, Tottenham Hotspur are preparing a proposal for Neilton for 7 million Pounds.
Neilton an easy Brazilian talent who was 19 years old. The Santos player usually plays as a winger, but can also be installed as Neilton striker. Neilton himself promoted to the senior team Santos on Marek 2013.
Player whose full name is Neilton Meira Mestk dubbed The New Neymar because it has the style and appearance similar games. This makes Tottenham want to bring Neilton.
Tottenham themselves had once failed to bring Neymar when he was only 15 years old, and this time meraka do not want to fail again to bring Neilton.