TOKYO – Signs of Casey Stoner will return to MotoGP stronger. It can be seen from the decision Stoner did four trials in Motegi, Japan. For Stoner, it was his first opportunity riding a special bike MotoGP since 2012.
The last time the Australian MotoGP struggling with a particular motor is in trials in Valencia in 2012 ago. Previously, after retirement from MotoGP in the 2011 season, Stoner decided struggled in the V8 Supercar Racing.
“It’s almost seven months since I tried in Valencia. I am very happy and comfortable with the decision to quit MotoGP. Sometimes I really miss the RCV race, “said Stoner as reported by Crash page on Tuesday (23/7).
Stoner decision to try at Motegi beruji joy greeted the Honda team. Honda HRC Excutive Vice President, Shuhei Nakamoto said, it always opens the door lebart-wide if Stoner back to Honda.
“We warmly welcome the return of Stoner to Honda. He knows a lot about the machine. I am sure, he will be able to help our engineers to develop the RC213V bike, “said Nakamoto.
Stoner holds two world titles in the iron horse races. Namely, in the 2007 season and 2009. He also still holds the record as the only Ducati rider who managed to become world champion. However, Stoner decided retirement from MotoGP when he was very young, 25 years old.